Welcome to glitsyTM, a mobile entertainment service that provides an interactive service amongst fans and celebrities affiliated with the Z-POP Dream Project (the “Z-POP Artists”). glitsyTMallows you to interact with and support your favourite Z-POP Artists. glitsyTM is made available by COZMIC Group Pte Ltd and/or one of its related entities (hereafter “our Company”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that you provide to us through the glitsyTM mobile application (hereafter referred to as “our Services”).
We collect and process the following personal information about you:
• Information that you provide when you register for an account to access and use our Services. This includes personal information such as your name, nationality and contact details.
• Information that you provide while using our Service including billing information provided for purchases at the online store within our Services.
• Content which you upload to or share on our Services such as photos, videos, live videos, comments, links and other materials.
• Details of any purchases or other transactions made by you on our Services.
• Communications you send to us, for example to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns or comments regarding our Services.
• Information from surveys that we may, from time to time, run on our Services for research purposes, if you choose to respond to, or participate in, them.
You are under no obligation to provide such personal information to us. However, if you should choose to withhold such personal information, you may not be able to access or use certain features and functionalities of our Services.
We will use the information you provide to:
Our Services are provided from Singapore. In the course of providing our Services, we may share information relating to you with:
Before sharing your personal information with a recipient (whether located in or outside of Singapore), we will ensure that such recipient is subject to obligations to protect and secure your personal information in a manner which complies with and is comparable with the standard of protection required under applicable law.
Our Services allows users to support and vote for Z-POP Artists, comment on content which is shared by other users, and to communicate with other users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information. We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal information to other users of our Services.
Protecting the safety of children when they use the Internet is very important to us. If you are under 18 years of age or below the minimum legal age under applicable law, you may use our Services only with the consent and involvement of your parent or guardian.
Our Services may provide links to third party applications, websites or other services. We have no control over such applications, websites and services or how their operators deal with your personal information. You should therefore review the privacy policies of such applications, websites and services to understand how your personal information may be used by their operators.
You may access, review, correct or delete the personal information that you have uploaded to our Services by opening your account and using the tools within our Services.
We have reasonable security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control, including storing all the personal data you provide to us on our secured servers, protecting the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts information you input. You, however, understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information which you transmit through our Services while it is in transit over the internet and any such transmission is at your own risk.