1. ‘2020 New Year Wheel’ (“Event”) will be governed by these terms and conditions, and accompanying event rules (collectively the “Terms”).
2. The Organizer of the Event is COZMIC Group Pte Ltd (“Organizer”).
3. All users who participate in this Event (the “Participant(s)”) agree that he/she has read and understood these Terms and Conditions and by participating in the Event, agrees to be bound by the Terms.
4. A Participant who fails to abide by any of these Terms, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
5. Participants may enter the Event via glitsy™ mobile application (“glitsy™ app”).
6. Each Participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this Event is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the Participant. Neither the Organizer nor its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies nor any of its sponsors, advertising agencies or distributors shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any Participant’s participation.
7. Mobile phone or internet access charges or other third party connectivity charges may apply. In entering this Event, all Participants are deemed to have the permission of the person paying such third party charges.
8. This Event is open to all legitimate users of glitsy™ app with their own accounts who are legal residents of their respective countries.
9. The following categories of persons are not eligible to take part in the Event: employees of the Organizer and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; and any other company professionally connected with this Event.
10. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Participant to automatically participate in this Event repeatedly or is for any fraudulent purpose is prohibited and will render participation of the Participant invalid.
11. The Event shall begin on 1st January 2020 at 00:00 and end on 10th January 2020 at 23:59:59 (GMT+8) (the “Event Period”).
12. The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or reschedule the Event Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
13. The Organizer reserves the right to terminate/withdraw the Event or to modify the Terms anytime by amending Terms at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via the glitsy™ app and/or website, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all participation including any participation that have already occurred.
14. To participate in the Event, Participants are to follow the ways specified in the glitsy™ app.
15. When entering the Event, Participants may be required to provide their full name, identification number, age and a contact number, which may be verified by the Organizer. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incomplete or incorrect information found in the entry will result in the disqualification of the entry.
16. Participants are allowed to participate in the Promotion for a maximum of 3 times per day through the Event Period with no strings attached as long as they are eligible to take part in the Event. Subject to completion of any of the missions specified on the event page of the Event in the glitsy™ app, Participants shall be given additional chances to participate in the Event (A maximum of 6 times) in accordance with the event rules in the glitsy™ app.
17. The Event is a game of skill and not of chance/lot and all Participants must use their knowledge, skill and creativity in order to win.
18. The Event shall be run by the Organizer in English and other localized languages currently supported in the glitsy™ app.
19. If a Participant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any participation restrictions, that Participant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to prizes in any circumstances.
20. The winner(s) of the Event will receive reward(s) specified in the glitsy™ app (the “Prize(s)”).
21. Event winners will be notified of the event result in the glitsy™ app immediately after participation occurs.
22. Event winners will receive their in-app Prizes on a day specified in the glitsy™ app.
23. The Prize is as stated, and is non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for money, real-world merchandise, credit, virtual credit, virtual coins, virtual tokens, virtual objects or any other benefit in-kind. If due to circumstances beyond the Organizer’s control, the Organizer is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part of it, the Organizer reserves the right to change the Prize for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
25. By entering the Event, each Participant further agrees that they are giving their consent to be contacted in the future to receive publicity, marketing, promotional and advertising materials (the “Marketing Materials”) from Organizer and its affiliated companies. If a Participant wants to stop receiving Marketing Materials, the Participant should follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the Marketing Materials.
26. No data sent over the Internet is entirely secure and therefore is sent is at Participants’ own risk and may be read by others. However, once Organizer receives Participants’ personal information, Organizer shall use strict procedures to protect the security of Participants’ personal information.
27. Organizer may share winner’s personal information with relevant third parties.
28. Should any Participant have any queries on how their personal information is being used, they can submit a written request to email@example.com.
29. The Organizer and any/all other sponsors and associated companies are not liable for any damage, loss, accident, injury and/or inconvenience arising in any way that may be suffered by, or caused to any Participant, his/her properties arising out of their participation in the Event or any Event-related activities or a breach of any of the terms and conditions set out herein.
30. In addition, the winner(s) of the Event hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Organizer and its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of its respective sponsors, advertising agencies and distributors against any and all costs, liabilities, expenses, damages, demands or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
31. Acceptance of any Prizes shall constitute a release and discharge of the Organizer by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (a) the Event, (b) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the Prizes, and/or (c) any tax liabilities in relation to the Event, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
32. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, Organizer excludes all liability in connection with the Event or any Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Event.
33. It is a condition precedent for participation in the Event that each winner consents to (a) the public disclosure of his/her personal details and particulars including his/her name, image, appearance and any photographs submitted for the Event for publicity or commercial purposes; (b) participate in the publicity and promotional activities of Organizer in relation to the Event; and (c) the use by Organizer of any information or data provided by the winner for any future marketing efforts or other promotional purposes of Organizer in any media, without further notice or compensation.
34. The Organizer shall not be held liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to Participants under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with (a) the activities of third party event Organizers; (b) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars); and/or (c) by third parties providing the prize or any aspect of it.
35. The Organizer reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice and all Participants shall be deemed to agree to abide by such amendments. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Participants agree to abide by these Terms.
36. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any event rules, brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Event, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
37. No information or materials from the Event may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from Organizer.
38. This Event, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Event including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of terms and conditions.
39. If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
40. The Organizer shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Event and this Event is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple and Google Play. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Event must be directed to the Organizer and not to Apple and Google Play. Apple and Google Play shall not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained by an Participant, as a result of participating in the Event (including the use of the Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Last Updated: 22 November 2019