1. Z-POP Dream Season 2 Pre-Audition Event(“Promotion”) will be governed by these terms and conditions, and accompanying Event Rules(collectively the “Terms”).
2. The Promoter of Promotion is COZMIC Group Pte Ltd(“Promoter”).
3. “Participants” means the users who are partaking in Promotion by uploading their 30 secs videos.
4. “Fans” means the users who like videos from “Participants” and show additional support by sending Virtual Gifts to their performances.
5. Participants and Fans(collectively “Entrant”) agree that he/she has read and understood this document and by their participation in the Promotion, each Entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
6. Entrants may enter the Promotion via glitsy™ app.
7. Mobile phone or internet access charges or other third party connectivity charges may apply. In entering this Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have the permission of the person paying such third party charges.
8. To be eligible to enter the Promotion as Participants, Participants must:
(a) Have a valid citizenship in one of the following territories: India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam;
(b) Be between 15 to 23 years of age at the point of entering the pre-audition;
(c) Be able to fully participate in all Z-Stars activities including professional training in Korea from January 2020;
(d) Be able to apply for foreign VISAs;
(e) Be able to accept 5-year artiste management contract;
( f) Be able to be independent in handling or managing own school-related matters.
9. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: employees of Promoter and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; and any other company professionally connected with this Promotion.
10. The Promotion shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels, and similarly. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time).
11. Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the promotion will be invalid and will not be entered into the promotion.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Promotion or to modify the Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending Terms at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via glitsy™, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Promoter.
14. Entry into the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
15. Promotion entries shall be judged or winners shall be selected on the basis of those criteria specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels in relation to the Promotion.
16. If a Promotion Entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to rewards in any circumstances.
17. The decision of the Promoter in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with Terms or which tampers with the entry process.
19. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry that violates Terms for entry, shall automatically be disqualified.
20. Rewards for the Promotion shall be specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels.
21. Promotion winners will be notified of the event result by call and/or email (if address is asked for/provided) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the Promotion, and will receive their rewards on a day specified in glitsy™.
22. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within twenty four (24) hours of first attempting to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at Promoter’s sole discretion.
23. The results of Promotion will be announced in glitsy™ within 30 days following the closing date of the Promotion. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and rewards details of each winner.
24. No cash alternative to the rewards will be offered. The rewards are not transferable. Rewards are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any reward with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
26. As a condition of entry, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive perpetual worldwide licence to use and exploit all intellectual property rights (including without limitation, copyright) in and to works (including, images and text) comprising the entrant’s entry (“Work”), and consents to the Promoter doing (or omitting to do) any acts in respect of the Work which may otherwise constitute an infringement of the entrant’s moral rights. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter may use all or any part of an entrant’s Work(s) for any purposes at its discretion, including, without limitation, using the entrant’s Work(s) for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, whether in respect of this promotion, the Promoter, or otherwise. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that the Work submitted is an original work of the entrant which does not infringe any rights of any third party. A breach of the warranty set out in this condition will result in the entrant’s entry being invalid. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all loss, damages and costs incurred by the Promoter arising from that entrant’s breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
27. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Participants irrevocable and unconditionally waive their rights to be identified as the author of their Works and to object to any derogatory treatment of their Promotion entries.
29. Acceptance of the rewards shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part, to allow the use of the Winner’s entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
30. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
31. The Promoter shall not be responsible for (and shall have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to:
(a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
(b) any changes to rewards or the way in which they can be used;
(c) damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any reward;
(d) problems with the allotment or dispatch of rewards (such as rewards failing to reach the intended recipient); and
(e) any act, omission or default of any third party supplier.
32. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, internet access, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
33. Acceptance of any rewards shall constitute a release and discharge of the Promoter by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Promotion, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner (and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the rewards, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Promotion, rewards and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
34. The Promoter shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Promotion and this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple.
35. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the rewards), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of Terms.
Last Updated: 4 July 2019