1. The Event is organized by COZMIC GROUP PTE. LTD. (“COZMIC”).
2. Each participant is solely responsible for ensuring that participating in this Event is not illegal or prohibited by the laws or regulations of any country relevant or applicable to the participant. Neither COZMIC nor its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies nor any of its sponsors, advertising agencies or distributors shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any participant’s participation.
3. There is no fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Event. The participant shall be responsible for any mobile phone or internet access charges while participating in the Event.
4. This Event is open to all nature persons who have an account on the glitsy™ platform.
6. The following categories of persons are not eligible to take part in the Event: employees of COZMIC and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; and any other companies professionally connected with this Event and their employees.
7. The use of any software or any other mechanical or electronic means for fraudulent participation in this Event is prohibited and all participation by any participant engaging in such fraudulent behavior shall be rendered invalid.
8. The Event will start on 29th April 2020 at 12:00 (GMT +8) and end on 27th May 2020 at 23:59 (GMT +8) (the “Event Period”).
9. All entries must be received by COZMIC during the Event Period.
10. COZMIC reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the Event Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
11. To participate in the Event, participants are to upload their entries onto the glitsy™ platform and in the manner and format as specified on the glitsy™ app and/or social media channels.Once submitted, all entries become the absolute property of COZMIC. COZMIC reserves the right to reject/disqualify/remove any entries that contain any obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate information or material, and to edit any catch-phrase title or description which is deemed to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate.
12. COZMIC is under no obligation to enter into discussion with any participant over its entry submission.
13. Winners shall be selected based on criteria that are specified on the glitsy™ app and/or social media channels.
14. The decision of COZMIC in respect of all matters to do with the Event (including but not limited to selection of winners) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry that violates these terms and conditions shall automatically be disqualified.
16. COZMIC reserves the right to select alternative winner(s) at any time for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to situations where (i) COZMIC cannot for any reason obtain the winner’s acknowledgement within 48 hours of first attempting to do so; and (ii) COZMIC has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
17. Participants will be notified of the result of the Event by call and/or email by such date as to be specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels. Winners will receive reward(s) as specified in glitsy™ and/or social media channels (the “Prize(s)”).
18. Winners may be required to provide COZMIC with their full name, contact number and address for the delivery of the Prizes.
19. The Prize is as stated in glitsy, and is non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for money or any other benefit in-kind.
20. If due to circumstances beyond COZMIC’s control, COZMIC is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part of it, COZMIC reserves the right to change the Prize for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
21. Prior to receiving the Prizes, the winners may be required to sign a release form, which could include, amongst other things, a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all these terms and conditions, and a release of liability.
22. Unclaimed Prizes may be forfeited at the sole and absolute discretion of COZMIC.
23. By participating in the Event, each participant agrees, to the extent permissible by law, to release and hold COZMIC and its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of its respective sponsors, advertising agencies and distributors harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Event or resulting from possession, use or misuse of the Prizes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
24. COZMIC reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Event anytime without notice and without any liability or compensation to any participant or any party.
26. COZMIC shall not be held liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to participants under these terms and conditions if such delay or failure is caused by unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the reasonable control of COZMIC, including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions as a result of, inter alia, war; terrorist action or threatened terrorist action; strikes or labour disputes; hostilities; civil commotions or riots; accidents; fire; flood or natural catastrophes; failure or interruption of public and private computer systems, networks, and infrastructure; cyber-attacks; governmental decisions, requests, restrictions, laws; or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third party Event organisers.
27. COZMIC reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice. Any such modifications shall be notified via the glitsy, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all participation including any participation that has already occurred.
28. Any inconsistencies in between these terms and conditions, event rules (including any instructions, if any) for the Event set out in glitsy, any other marketing or promotional materials shall be resolved in accordance with the following descending order of precedence: (i) event rules; (ii) these terms and conditions; and (iii) marketing or promotional materials. No information or materials from the Event may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from COZMIC.
29. This Event, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the Prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Event including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of terms and conditions.
30. If any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, then it will be deleted or modified in order to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
31. This Event is in no way sponsored or associated with Apple or Google. Apple and Google shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any participant.
Last Updated: 22 April 2020