1. World Emoji Day(“Promotion”) will be governed by these terms and conditions, and accompanying Event Rules(collectively the “Terms”).
2. The Promoter of Promotion is COZMIC Group Pte Ltd(“Promoter”).
3. Each Entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood this document and by their participation in the Promotion, and agrees to be bound by the Terms.
4. Entrants may enter the Promotion via glitsy™ app.
5. Mobile phone or internet access charges or other third party connectivity charges may apply. In entering this Promotion, all entrants are deemed to have the permission of the person paying such third party charges.
6. This Promotion is open to all legal residents of All countries.
7. The following categories of persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: employees of Promoter and its respective divisions, affiliates, authorized dealers/distributors, agents; and any other company professionally connected with this Promotion.
8. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
9. The Promotion shall be held from 16th July 2019 to 30th July 2019.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the Promotion Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
11. Submissions received before the commencement of the Promotion Period and after the stipulated Entry Deadline (as defined below) will not be considered by the Promoter.
12. All entries must be received by the Promoter on or before 23:59 on 30th July 2019.
13. No excuses can be accepted for entries not received in time for deadline.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate the Promotion or to modify the Terms prior to the Closing Date by amending Terms at its sole and absolute discretion. Any such modifications shall be notified via glitsy™, and such modifications shall be immediately effective and apply to all entries, including entries that have been submitted to the Promoter.
15. Entry into the Promotion will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
16. To participate in the Promotion, Entrants are to follow the ways specified in glitsy™ and/or website, social media channels in relation to the Promotion.
17. When submitting their entries, Entrants may be required to provide their full name, identification number, age and contact number, which may be verified by the Promoter. All details and particulars submitted must be true, accurate and complete. Any incomplete or incorrect information found in the entry will result in the disqualification of the entry.
18. Entrants are allowed to submit multiple entries, but only a best ranking entry of the Entrants shall be considered for challenge submission.
19. Once submitted, all entries become the absolute property of the Promoter. Entrants who wish to withdraw their participation in the Promotion thereafter can submit a written request to the Promoter at email@example.com. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are lost, illegible, incomplete or altered and all such entries shall be disqualified. Confirmation of sending an entry via the Internet is not proof of entry nor does it constitute receipt.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to reject/disqualify any entries that contain any coarse, obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate information or material, and to decline publication of any photograph(s) uploaded, or to edit any catch-phrase title or description which is deemed to be obscene, profane, offensive, lewd, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate. The Promoter is under no obligation to enter into discussion with any Entrant over their entry submission
21. Promotion entries shall be judged or winners shall be selected on the basis of those criteria specified in glitsy™ and/or website, social media channels in relation to the Promotion.
22. The Promotion shall be run by the Promoter in English and other localized languages currently supported on the glitsy™ app.
23. The Promotion is a game of skill and not of chance and all entrants must use their knowledge, skill and creativity in order to win.
24. If a Promotion Entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to prizes in any circumstances.
25. The decision of the Promoter in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect entries or any entry that violates Terms for entry, shall automatically be disqualified.
27. The winner(s) of the Promotion shall receive Prizes which be specified in glitsy™ and/or website, social media channels.
28. Promotion winners will be notified of the event result by call and/or email(if address is asked for/provided) not more than  days following the closing date of the Promotion.
29. Promotion winners will receive their in-app prizes on a day specified in glitsy™ and will be notified of the expected delivery date for physical prizes.
30. In the event that the Promoter cannot for any reason obtain the Winner’s acknowledgement within  hours of first attempting to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at Promoter’s sole discretion.
31. The results of Promotion will be announced in glitsy™ within  days following the closing date of the Promotion. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prizes details of each winner.
32. The Prize is as stated, and is non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit or any other benefit in-kind. If due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter is unable to provide the stated Prize or any part of it, the Promoter reserves the right to change the Prize for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Winner at any time, where the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that the initially selected Winner has contravened any of Terms. Any alternative Winner will be selected applying the same criteria as that used to select the original Winner.
34. The Prize may be subject to third party terms and conditions for which the Promoter is not responsible or liable.
35. Prior to receiving the Prize, the winner(s) may be required to sign a release form, which could include, amongst other things, a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, and a release of liability.
36. Unclaimed Prizes may be forfeited at the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter.
38. No data sent over the Internet is entirely secure and therefore is sent is at Entrants’ own risk and may be read by others. However, once Promoter receives Entrants’ personal information, Promoter shall use strict procedures to protect the security of Entrants’ personal information.
39. Acceptance of the prizes shall constitute consent on the Winner’s part, to allow the use of the Winner’s entry, names, images, video footage, voices and/or likeness by the Promoter for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes, without further compensation, in any media for an unlimited period of time, except where prohibited by law.
40. Promoter may share Winner’s personal information with relevant third parties (e.g. courier companies).
41. Should any Entrant have any queries on how their personal information is being used, they can submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
42. Each Entrant hereby represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into the Promotion and to submit any attached photographs, images, text and any other information which is required in connection with their entry. Each Entrant hereby consents and assigns to Promoter, and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and any/all other sponsors, advertising agencies and distributors, the right in perpetuity to use, publish and otherwise reproduce, modify and display any such photographs, images, text and any other information that is submitted by that entrant in connection with the Promotion, including the Entrant’s name and likeness/image, without further notice or compensation, at Promoter’s and/or its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, or other relevant sponsor, advertising agency or distributor’s sole discretion, including in any advertising, publicity and promotional materials and events related to the Promotion, and otherwise on any of Promoter’s, and/or associated, affiliated and subsidiary company’s, or the relevant sponsor’s, advertising agency’s, or distributor’s website and on-air on any of the television channel(s) owned and/or operated by Promoter, or for any other purpose whatsoever throughout the world in perpetuity.
43. Each Entrant hereby releases Promoter, its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies and any/all other sponsors, advertising agencies or distributors, from any and all claims that the Entrant may at any time have in connection with the use of such materials including without limitation, any and all claims for libel and/or invasion of privacy, infringement of any intellectual property or other rights.
44. Each Entrant represents and warrants that the materials submitted with their entry do not infringe any intellectual property rights(including, but not limited to, copyrights) or other rights of any third parties and each Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter and its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of its respective sponsors, advertising agencies and distributors, against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of the use of such materials.
45. Furthermore it is a condition precedent for participation in the Promotion that each winner consents to (a) the public disclosure of his/her personal details and particulars including his/her name, image, appearance and any photographs submitted for the Promotion for publicity or commercial purposes; (b) participate in the publicity and promotional activities of Promoter in relation to the Promotion; and (c) the use by Promoter of any information or data provided by the winner for any future marketing efforts or other promotional purposes of Promoter in any media, without further notice or compensation.
46. The Promoter and any/all other sponsors and associated entities are not liable for any damage, loss, accident, injury and/or inconvenience arising in any way that may be suffered by, or caused to any Entrant and/or his/her properties arising out of their participation in the Promotion or any promotion-related activities or a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions set out herein.
47. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, internet access, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
48. In addition, the winner(s) of the Promotion hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies, and each of its respective sponsors, advertising agencies and distributors against any and all costs, liabilities, expenses, damages, demands or disputes arising out of or in connection with the Prize.
49. Acceptance of any prizes shall constitute a release and discharge of the Promoter by each Winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the Promotion, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the Winner(and/or their companions) as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prizes, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the Promotion, prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
50. As far as permitted by law, excluding liability for personal injury or death arising from negligence, Promoter excludes all liability in connection with the Promotion or any Prize awarded or not awarded in connection with the Promotion.
51. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Participants irrevocably and unconditionally waive their rights to be identified to object to any derogatory treatment of their Promotion entries.
52. The Promoter shall not be held liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to Entrants under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with (a) the activities of third party event promoters; (b) any form of transportation (including but not limited to flights, trains, coaches, buses, ferries, taxis or cars); and/or (c) by third parties providing the prize or any aspect of it.
53. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice and all Entrants shall be deemed to agree to abide by such amendments. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrants agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
54. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to this Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
55. Each Entrant is fully responsible for ensuring that his/her participation in the Promotion is lawful in accordance with the laws of his/her respective countries of residence. Neither Promoter nor its associated, affiliated and subsidiary companies nor any of its sponsors, advertising agencies or distributors shall be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any Entrant’s participation.
56. No information or materials from the Promotion may be reproduced in any format without prior written consent from Promoter.
57. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it(including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. The courts of Singapore have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion including a dispute regarding the existence, validity or termination of Terms.
58. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions proves to be illegal or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
59. The Promoter shall be solely responsible for the execution and administration of this Promotion and this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Apple. Apple shall not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including the use of the Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
Last Updated: 16 July 2019